Friday, July 08, 2005

Europe


co Anterim portrait
Originally uploaded by g4st.

Hey there my good bloggin pals, I am at the North Sea Jazz Festival in the Netherlands. We perform tomorrow, then we are off to Paris, Vienne, Lyon, and finally Montreaux for the festival there. It is another world over here. I should be checking out music instead of typing. I can hear Henry Threadgill starting up Maiden Voyage next door. Herbie Hancock is performing with Dave Holland and Jack DeJohonette and Chris Potter later on. But If I see them I wiil miss Christian McBride. Oh well, Mars Volta got sick and cancelled. I have never witnessed such a festival.
May you always have something to look forward too, something new, something unexpected, something true.

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger JPB said...

Hey g4st. Thanks for your post over in Ithilien. I don't know how long it's been there. It was in a place I don't get to very often. Peace.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Cardboard Knight said...

Hey wicks! It is me, Ari! I have videos on my blog (actually they are links to the video) You have to have windows media player... I think...

-Ari

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger G4st said...

Thanks for stopping in.
Martin, everything was great, just stepped in the door.
Your hospitality was a real highlight in our long journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home