Friday, July 22, 2005

The mountains and me pt.3


The mountains and me pt.3
Originally uploaded by g4st.

I'm back!
Two weeks away and home feels like a vacation.
Albeit a funny smelling one with unfamiliar stuff in weird places. Thanks for watchin the cats though.
School starts in one week and I was greeted with my favorite parent asking me to clarify my music comp and theory courses, oh joy. My wife and I are the only original faculty in this school and what does that mean? You guessed it, I have no classroom! I don't usually talk about my personal life on this blog, but, I think I might have made some friends who might actually be interested in what I do. Have I? You tell me.

5 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger G4st said...

Mel, what a surprise!
It would have been great to meet them.
The lead singer had some stomach problems or something. Guess what? I have to work in a factory for 12 hours today! 11am to 11pm. 3 weeks away and now it is time to pay. See you tomorrow!

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger G4st said...

The Swiss Alps

Yes, I do teach, perform, and compose music.
If I could only get my splapping pal to learn his major scales!!!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Cardboard Knight said...

You don't have any freinds at all!

-Sir Cardbored

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger FLbeekeeper said...

Good to see you back. This is probably the first time I've been able to get on your blog for a month or two. Hope you enjoyed traveling around Europe....MESSAGE TO CARDBORED KNIGHT...if g4st has no friend then are you a casuall aquantance or just stuck in a refrigeratior box????

I know it made no sence but, I just had to splapp him, like that.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger G4st said...

Thanks Nathan,
I think the good knight may have taken one to many jabs from the mighty Gramps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home