Monday, February 20, 2006

Summer memories


USF European Summer
Originally uploaded by g4st.

My response to those who express regret at not having taken a picture or capturing a moment on video is, "the most precious moments are best left to memory". After viewing nearly 10 hours of footage from my summer concert tour with the University of South Florida Jazztet, I must confess that I am left with an overwhelming feeling of gratitude that I would probably have forgotten had I not been able to revisit these extraordinary moments.

4 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger FLbeekeeper said...

Cool...I didn't know you played the chello!


HONEY IN 3 (or fewer) DAYS!!!!!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger G4st said...

I do play the cello occasionally, however, I happen to be holding a bass in this picture. Unfortunately, I didn't get to hold it for very long. Immediately after this shot was taken, the person who lent it to me for the concert needed it back for another ensemble performing nearby. Here is a breakdown of the often misidentified strings.
Dude, is the honey arriving on the exact day of my birthday a coincidence?

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger FLbeekeeper said...

Sure...it has nothing to do with the fact that you wrote a comment on my blog telling me that you're birthday is on the 24th...

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger G4st said...

Ah...so my no so subtle hint seems to have done the trick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home