Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Red White & Blue


Red White & Blue
Originally uploaded by g4st.

There seems to be an endless supply of reasons to complain about the state of affairs. Every once in a while, no matter how dyer the situation might be, take the time to step outside of yourself and admire the grandeur of this splendid and wonderfully complex existence we all share. This may seem a bit on the optimistic side; and well, I don't mind saying that it is.
Maybe it was the numerous warm embraces recieved while in France this summer upon the realization that I was an American. "We're sorry, about our governments' policies", they said. Me too, I said, we're both Red White and Blue.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger G4st said...

So true-
My initial intent of the post was to make allusions to all of the aforementioned disasters. The picture ultimately led to my French slant. I guess my point is to find an oasis of positivity despite the storm/desert of depression which often follows ponderance of these tragedies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home